5.13.2011

Good Mood Maca Smoothie

My friend Kristen created this recipe and I'm pretty much addicted.  It's a great little afternoon pick-me-up.  Ladies, maca is great for helping with pms.  This smoothie becomes my best friend at a certain time of month...and I double the cacao!




1 frozen banana
2 dates
1 healthy spoonful of maca powder (see "Intriguing Ingredients page for info!)
1 Tbsp cacao nibs or powder
few dashes of cinnamon

Blend well and drink to health and happiness!

*A couple walnuts and some coconut flakes would be a lovely addition if you're needing some protein and Omega 3's!

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful!
    My girlfriend gave me your blog address and I look forward to checking it out!
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth! I think you'd dig the raw pad thai and raw tostadas! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!