5.09.2011

Oprah, Ice Cream, and Vegan Heroes

On her recent show, "Final Harpo Hookups," Oprah told us that you never know when something good is going to happen to you.  Well, she was right!  I just found out I won the Coconut Bliss contest for a ticket to Vida Vegan Con!!!!!  Sorry, Kiley, for breaking your eardrums on the phone.  I couldn't contain my excitement!  It's right around Michael's birthday, so we're going to take a road trip to the amazing city of Portland.  He'll explore while I learn from my vegan heroes and make lots of new friends.  So thank you thank you THANK YOU friends at Coconut Bliss for giving me this incredible opportunity. 

5 comments:

  1. No worries about the ear drum, it's just fine :)
    Part of the reason I called instead of emailing you is I wanted to share in the excitement!

    Congratulations again, I am sure that it will be an amazing trip for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEEAAAHHH!!! Congratulations Rachael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiley- so glad you called! It was a lot of fun! Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!