8.15.2012

Welcome Baby Boy!


 I promise I'll post more recipes soon, but I've been pretty busy...making a perfect human ;) And moving to a new country.  I'm Canadian for now, eh! Back to baby - Ellington Michael was born on July 12th at a healthy 8 lbs 11oz.  And he's growing like a weed! Already the size of a 3 month old!

 The midwives said my placenta (I know TMI, but it's important) was one of the healthiest and biggest they've ever seen which had a direct correlation to my diet...my vegan diet that is ;)  So if you're a healthy vegan, you absolutely can have a healthy vegan pregnancy and give birth to a healthy vegan baby.  Ok, enough delirious blogging, I have to go change a poopy vegan diaper.  I know, those cheeks, right?! I'm in love :)

p.s. last night we make "chicken" parm over spaghetti with Gardein's turk'y cutlets (without the gravy it comes with) and Daiya cheese.  It was DE-lish!  A great little indulgence. 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats you two! Ellington is a cutie! Teddy (formerly Prescott) sends his love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more posts!! I miss this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She found it very helpful and very useful for her daily pregnancy diet. Being pregnant is a battle, a big challenge and a risk for all those women carrying a baby. Find out more: Sunshining

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!