2.12.2011

Chia Goodness

I'll be posting more meal recipes soon, but for now, here's a fun snack that we just discovered: Ruth's Chia Goodness (click here or on the pic to check out their website).  It's a combo of chia, buckwheat, and hemp seeds.  It's quick, satisfying, delicious, and super-hero healthy.  Michael eats it before ultimate frisbee and says he's never felt better or had more energy on the field.  Because I consider snacking a hobby of mine, I'm continuously on a quest for delicious, healthy, and satisfying treats.  The price seems a little hefty at first ($6.99 at WF), but it's so filling that you only need 2 Tbsp per serving so there's actually 10 servings in that little bag! 
I get the original because I prefer to sweeten it myself.  I add almond milk, cinnamon and agave to create a sweet pudding-like breakfast or treat! Michael likes to add a little nutmeg too.  YUMMERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!