3.09.2010

Vegan Shoes!!!!




I kind of chose to remain ignorant about leather and where it comes from - until I saw Earthlings.  A truly disturbing documentary on the way animals serve us: as pets, as food, as entertainment, as clothing, and for science.  You can watch it for free online - just click on the word "Earthlings" above.  I cried hysterically for the first hour, and after I could hardly see past my puffy eyes, I sat in horror.  I mean it was really really bad.  I think even if you're not vegan, or not too much of an animal lover, you'd be haunted by this.  So I've chosen to fully submerge myself into "vegan-ness" and stop buying leather shoes, bags, wallets, etc.  I still haven't stopped carrying my favorite purse, but maybe I'll come around - I mean I didn't buy it, so does that count??

Anyway, on my quest to find vegan shoes for my wedding, I ran into this AMAZING website.  It's endless.com.  They have thousands of vegetarian shoes, and a lot of them are actually really cute! And most of them are very affordable - I found a pair that I love for $33!  PLUS on most of the shoes they have free 2-day shipping and on some they have free overnight shipping.  PLUS they have free return shipping.  Seriously this site's awesome.  I'm not a huge internet shopper, but with free return shipping how could I not be??  :)   I swear I'm not getting paid for this...

So go to endless.com, click on women's shoes, then at the bottom of the list of categories you'll see vegetarian.

Oh and even if you're not looking for vegetarian shoes, they have bajillions of other shoes.

Happy Shopping!

p.s. they're not all as funky as the yellow ones above, I just liked those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!